IPL Cricket Betting Tips Free
Sun Risers Hyderabad [SRH] v Mumbai Indians [MI]
There are few factors I have under consideration. Before getting into those let me discuss the missing players.
|eWallets (Deposit and Withdrawal)|
SRH will miss Nehra (Hamstring injury) and Mumbai will not have Jos Buttler (National duty) and Krunal Pandya (Shoulder injury).
- In SRH v MI matches 67% (6/9) are won by chasing teams.
- SRH has a very poor defending record at home on 8pm start games. They have lost 9 out of 14 matches when they batted 1st
- SRH have a very good chasing record at home on 8pm start games. They have won 6, lost 1 and tied 1 out of 8 matches when they batted 2nd
- MI are a very strong chasing team on Away games. They have Won 15 out of 23 games chasing.
- In SRH v MI matches scheduled on Monday, all matches (3/3) are won by chasing teams.
- In SRH v MI matches scheduled at 8 pm start time, most matches (4/5) are won by chasing teams.
- Only factor contradicting the above 4 points is SRH have won 5 out of 6 games at home batting first this year.
Mumbai’s power hitting abilities gives them advantage. Chasing or batting first they definitely have some edge over the Sun Risers.
Have a look at the pitch report. If same pitch is used Mumbai should bat 1st. If a fresh pitch is used they should chase. Keep your stakes based on the pitch type.